Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Agony Of Thyroid Illness

i just wanna share this letter posted from the online support group that i join. hopefully, some of you who are reading this blog in a regular basis will understand a little bit more about people with thyroid illness:

Hey everybody. Hope all are well. I was wondering if anyone out there
whos had hyperthyroid and had radiation treatment and is on synthroid
had problems with no hormones...This is serious...what can I say its
starting to destroy my marriage of seven months...I know I know the
first year of marriage is always the hardest but things are just
horrible right now...I dont know if I can take much more stress. Also
has anyone had problems with getting their thyroid straightened out?
Its been almost two years and its still not level. I take my meds but
it continues to fluxuate regularly? If anyone could help I would be
greatful.

Thanks
Leanne

2 comments:

Camille said...

Ailments such as hypothyroidism could be easily cured by thyroid supplement. It's better to go for desiccated bovine thyroid capsules as hypothyroidism treatment to lessen any harmful side effects.

Sowmiya International said...

A proven scientific research diet & treatment that eliminates your hypothyroidism at the source !

Read here...

http://www.southseller.com/hypothyroidism-cure